One of the most frequently asked questions in our general job search strategy webinars is “Where to look for jobs in Germany?”
There are multiple portals in Germany which are either focussed on specialised fields or general fields. We have done our best to list down all the portals which we personally find to be good and easy to use. Some of these websites are in German language but you should be able to navigate them easily.
A very important prerequisite before looking for jobs is to have an updated LinkedIn & Xing profile since there are chances that the HR or Hiring Manager is looking into these platforms during the hiring process.
Below you can find some useful websites to look for jobs in Germany:
- Renewable energy: greenjobs.de
- Social/Sustainable: goodjobs.eu
- Creative: dasauge.de (E.g. graphic designing etc. but available only in German)
- SMEs: mittelstandskarriere.de
- Software developers: honeypot.io
- MINT: jobvector.de
- Start-ups: gruenderszene.de
- Non-graduates: meinestadt.de
- stepstone.de – This portal is expensive to list jobs. Hence, SMEs & Startups do not prefer them much
Students & Graduates (for internships)